Kenwood Tabletop Can Opener
The tabletop can opener is designe to open most shapes and sizes of cans, up to 1.2 kg. It operate handsfree because the can is locked into the machine. To operate the CO600, hold the can under the guide pin and press the lever lightly and the self-starting blade will pierce it and commence cutting. The can remains fixed in position with the magnet resting against the lid until the can is open, when the motor will automatically stop while retaining the can and lid safely in place.
The tabletop can opener have non-slip feet and the blade can be removed for easy cleaning. It is a three-in-one tool that also features a bottle opener and knife sharpener, could be useful for time savers and those who have difficulty working a manual can opener.
- Full feature table top can opener opens all shapes from small and standard domestic cans to large 1.2kg cans
- Soft-touch rubber handle grip for increased comfort
- Lid retaining magnet for safe disposal of lid
- Removable blade allows for easy cleaning and ensures hygienic operation
- Cord storage prevents trailing flex on the work top
- Other: 1.2kg
- Colour: White
- Wattage: 40